NONA’S MUSHROOM ALFREDO PIZZA
Total time: 1 hour
- Pizza dough*
- NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Roasted garlic
- Caramelized onions
- Olive oil
- Any other toppings of choice**
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Oil a cast iron skillet or baking sheet.
- Add the dough to the pan, stretching slighting so it fills the edges
- Top with a light layer of NONA ALFREDO SAUCE
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onions, and any other toppings of choice.
- Spoon dollops of NONA ALFREDO onto the pizza
- Sprinkle on olive oil
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place pizza onto a cooling rack.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary. Serve with a side of warm NONA CHEESY-STYLE SAUCE or NONA CARBONARA-STYLE SAUCE for dipping.
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal!
Tips and Tricks
* Level up by making your own epic dough using this recipe //www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/crispy-cheesy-pan-pizza-recipe.
**Have fun with the toppings! Pineapple, vegan pepperoni – it’s all delicious with our creamy and herby Alfredo.