NONA’S PIZZA POCKETS
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 package NONA BOLOGNESE
- 1 package NONA CHEESY-STYLE
- Pizza Dough, make your own or purchase.
- Favourite Pizza Pocket fillings (we used diced red peppers)
- Make or purchase pizza dough, and proof according to your recipe/ dough instructions.
- Divide dough into approx 8 sections, depending how big you want the pockets to be. Allow to proof if necessary.
- Preheat Oven to 425’F (220’C)
- Roll dough into rectangles and place on lined baking sheet.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of NONA Bolognese sauce and 1-2 tbsp of NONA Cheesy-Style sauce to one half of each rectangle. Add any other fillings you’d like, we used diced red peppers.
- Fold the empty side of the dough over the fillings and seal around the edges by stamping a fork. Prick the tops to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 425’F (220’C) for about 20 minutes, until golden – or follow instructions as per your dough recipe/instructions.
- Allow to cool, serve with additional warmed NONA sauce on the side, and enjoy!