NONA’S EASY RISOTTO
Total time: 45 minutes (mostly hands-off!)
- NONA CARBONARA-STYLE SAUCE
- Chopped mushrooms
- Purple onion or scallions
- Fresh herbs of choice
- Slice cauliflower into large chunks (steaks).
- Lightly brush steaks with oil and salt.
- Bake in the oven at 400F for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown. Flip steaks halfway through cooking.
- While the cauliflower is baking, heat up a pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until they’re golden brown and tender.
- Warm NONA CARBONARA-STYLE SAUCE in a pot.
- Top your cooked Cauliflower Steak with the hot NONA CARBONARA-STYLE SAUCE, mushrooms, onion, and any herbs of choice.
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal!