NONA’S EASY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
Here’s an easy-peasy recipe for dinner tonight!
Total time: 15 minutes
- NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE
- Fettuccine noodles
- Seasonal veggies of choice
- Boil fettuccine noodles
- In a pot, warm up NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE*
- Toss together the sauce and noodles, along with your veggies. (We used roasted asparagus, and added in some smoked carrot for ‘seafood’ vibes.)
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal.
Tips and tricks!
* Don’t forget to salt your water! We use 1 tbsp salt for every 1 lbs of pasta.
** You can also warm up NONA sauce in the microwave if necessary. Start with 30 seconds, and repeat as needed until the sauce is hot, stirring well between each time.