NONA’S CREAMY POTATO SALAD
Here’s a simple summer classic — just in time for a picnic in the park!
Total time: 1 hour (mostly hands off!)
- NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE
- Pickles + pickle juice
- Fresh Dill
- Wash and rough cut potatoes.
- Boil potatoes ‘til tender and set aside to cool.
- Chop up some pickles, dill, celery and whatever else you like in your potato salad!
- Mix potatoes and ingredients together with a generous coating of NONA Vegan sauce (we used ALFREDO for this one) – Add some pickle juice if you need to thin out the dressing.
- Use as a side salad for a summery picnic with your veggie burgers! (Or, you know, however you want to eat your taters is great!)
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal!