ROASTED TOMATO ALFREDO PASTA
It started on tiktok, but everyone loved it so much, we had to post it! Make it for a hands-off dinner that pleases even picky eaters.
Total time: 40 minutes
- One pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- One pouch NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE
- ¼ cup white wine (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 4 oz pasta of choice
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a baking dish, add the tomatoes, olive oil,
NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE, and white wine.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until tomatoes have burst.
- While it’s baking, cook pasta to its instructions.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and add the pasta, fresh garlic, basil, and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy! Buon Appetito!