NONA’S FRANKENSTEIN SPINACH DIP
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 pouch NONA Alfredo-Style sauce
- 1 block frozen spinach (or 3 handfuls fresh spinach)*
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- Pinch of salt
- Lemon juice
- Sliced black olives
- Two dollops of NONA Alfredo, or something white and creamy!
- Blue corn chips
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Defrost the spinach, then mix with artichoke, NONA Alfredo-Style Sauce, salt and lemon juice.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place sliced olives on the spinach dip in the shape of a mouth, nose, ears, and eyebrows.
- Place a small dollop of NONA sauce as the eyes, and top it with two more slices of black olives.
- Add the corn chips to the top of the dish as the ‘hair’.
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal.
Trucs et astuces
* Add extra spinach to make the Frankenstein face even more green
** You can make this ahead of time! Simply cook the artichoke dip, then let it cool and keep it in the fridge. Reheat and decorate before serving.