NONA’S WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- Wash and level the bottom of the cauliflower.
- Smother it in a pouch of NONA sauce (we used NONA Alfredo-Style sauce). Be sure to really massage the saucy goodness into all the cauli-crevices.
- Bake at 375’F for about 30 minutes, add some fresh herbs on top (we used sage, rosemary, and thyme), then continue to cook for 30 minutes until golden and soft.
- Cut off slices of roasted cauliflower and serve with your choice of side (we like mashed potatoes and salad).
- Add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with additional warm NONA Alfredo-Style sauce if desired.