NONA’S WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- Whole cauliflower
- 1 pouch NONA ALFREDO-STYLE
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375’F.
- Wash and level the bottom of the cauliflower.
- Smother it in a pouch of NONA sauce (we used NONA ALFREDO-STYLE). Be sure to really massage the saucy goodness into all the cauli-crevices.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, add some fresh herbs on top (we used sage, rosemary, and thyme), then continue to cook for 30 minutes until golden and soft.
- Cut off slices of roasted cauliflower and serve with your choice of side (we like mashed potatoes and salad).
- Add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with additional warm NONA ALFREDO-STYLE sauce if desired.
- Buon Appetito!