Here’s a delicious update to one of our most popular recipes. It’s almost entirely hands-off, and will WOW everyone at the table – we guarantee it.
NONA’S WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER 2.0
Total time: 1 hour (mostly hands off!).
– 1 bouillon cube (or sub veggie stock)*
– 8 cups of water
– 1 pouch NONA Carbonara-Style sauce
– 1 Whole Cauliflower, leaves removed
– Toppings: Fresh parsley, pomegranate seeds, freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 475F.
2. Fill a large pot with water and bouillon cube. Bring to a boil.
3. Place the cauliflower into the water. Lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until a knife can be easily inserted into the cauliflower.
4. When your cauliflower is soft, scoop it out with a strainer or slotted spoon. Shake off any access water.
5. Transfer the cauliflower to a baking pan and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. You may need to rotate your baking sheet halfway through in order to get even browning on all sides.
7. When it’s almost done baking, warm up your NONA Carbonara-Style Sauce and prepare any toppings. **
8. Remove the finished cauliflower from the oven and place it onto a serving dish.
9. Top the cauliflower with hot NONA Carbonara, fresh parsley, black pepper, and pomegranate seeds.
10. Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal!
Tips and tricks
*We only tested this with a vegan-chicken flavoured bouillon, but any kind would work. Have fun with it! Add some veggie stock, maybe some white wine, bay leaves, garlic – the possibilities are endless.
**Use whatever toppings you like! NONA Cheesy-Style Sauce would be delicious on this, maybe paired with some smoky vegan bacon bits.