NONA’S TWICE BAKED POTATOES
- Potatoes, like Yukon Gold
- Neutral oil
- Vegan BBQ sauce
- NONA CARBONARA-STYLE SAUCE
- NONA CHEESY-STYLE SAUCE
- Toppings! (We like vegan bacon and green onions)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Clean potatoes, cover with some oil and place onto cookie sheet into oven
- Once softened (45-60 minutes), remove the potatoes, carefully cut in half lengthwise and allow to cool
- Reduce oven to 350°F
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to touch, scoop out the centers and place into a bowl – leaving about 1/4″ layer in the skins
- Coat the insides of the scooped out skins with BBQ sauce
- Mix NONA CARBONARA-STYLE SAUCE into the bowl of scooped potatoes and mash until creamy & incorporated.
- Place the mashed potatoes back into the skins. Cover + bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top vegan baked potatoes with warmed Cheesy-Style sauce, coconut bacon, green onions and whatever toppings you chose!
- Serve and devour! Buon Appetito!