NONA’S STUFFED PEPPERS
- Bell peppers
- NONA’s Easy Risotto! Click here for the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove pepper lid (keep it!) and clean out peppers.
- Level off the bottom of the pepper if necessary so that it stands upright.
- Make NONA’s super easy risotto.
- Stuff the NONA risotto into your peppers and bake for about 20 minutes or until the peppers are browning.
- Experiment with adding other vegetables, walnuts, or lentils to the risotto before stuffing to customize your peppers!
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy!