NONA’S SMOKEY MAC ‘N CHEESE
- Cook and drain your favourite pasta according to its instructions.
- Warm an equal amount of NONA Carbonara-Style and NONA Cheesy-Style sauce together in a pot. Start with the heat on low and gradually increase until hot, stirring consistently. This generally takes about 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and any desired vegetables to pot (we used cooked broccoli). Stir until sauce has coated everything thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Optional: Top each bowl with freshly cracked black pepper, nutritional yeast, hemp seeds, sriracha, or ketchup if desired.
*We find one package of NONA’s smokey mac and cheese serves 4-6 people, depending on how much sauce you like.