NONA’S MUSHROOM PÂTÉ
- One package mushrooms
- 1/2 cup NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Clean one package of mushrooms (we used cremini), and roast on a sheet pan in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes, until the juices have seeped out.
- Blend in a food processor with 1/2 cup of NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE (or more!). Only blend for about 10 seconds – you want a chunky paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with bread or veggies for dipping. For the photo, we served it on cucumber slices with vegan parmesan, fresh thyme, and hot sauce.
- Buon Appetito!