NONA’S JACK O’LANTERN QUESADILLA
Total time: 15 minutes
- NONA Cheesy-Style sauce
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Cut out circles in the tortilla (or use two tortillas and make a large quesadilla instead of small ones!). We made four small circles.**
- Use a knife to cut out an eye, nose, and mouth in two circles. Add NONA Cheesy-Style sauce to the other two circles.
- Top each Cheesy-covered circle with a cut circle, so that the face is facing up.
- Use a knife to cut out an eye, nose, and mouth in each circle.
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes until golden brown.
- For extra fun, splatter hot sauce on the tortilla (it looks like ‘blood’)
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal.
Tips and Tricks
*Feel free to add extra toppings to your quesadilla! Vegan chick’n, tomatoes, and spinach would all be tasty additions.
**Use a cup or bowl as an outline to make the circles! And make sure to save the tortilla scraps for a snack later.