NONA’S CHEESY SWEET POTATO SPREAD
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- NONA CHEESY-STYLE SAUCE
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce
- Wash and chop 2 medium sweet potatoes into 1-2 inch cubes.
- Place on a greased baking dish, cover with tin foil, and roast at 400F until fork tender (about 20-30 minutes). You can also roast them whole if you prefer, but chopping them allows them to cook faster.
- Place roasted sweet potato, 1 package NONA CHEESY-STYLE sauce in a food processor.
- Mix until smooth, adding freshly ground black pepper and hot sauce to taste (optional).
- Serve warm or cold with cut vegetables, crackers, or bread.
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy!