NONA’S “SEAFOOD” ALFREDO RECIPE
- Oyster mushrooms
- Veggie Broth
- Fresh ginger root, 3 slices
- Zucchini noodles (or your favourite pasta)
- NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE
- Slice oyster mushrooms into 1 inch thick pieces, and boil for 20 minutes in a broth with kombu, veggie broth, 3 slices of fresh ginger.
- While boiling, prepare your zucchini noodles or pasta.
- Drain the mushrooms (save the broth for soup!).
- Pan sear the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Toss your zucchini noodles with NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE.
- Top noodles with mushrooms, and serve.
- DEVOUR!! Buon Appetito!