Here’s a delicious update to one of our most popular recipes. It’s almost entirely hands-off, and will WOW everyone at the table – we guarantee it.
NONA – CHOU-FLEUR ENTIER RÔTI 2.0
Total time: 1 hour (mostly hands off!).
- 1 bouillon cube (or sub veggie stock)*
- 8 cups of water
- 1 pouch NONA Style-Carbonara
- 1 Whole Cauliflower, leaves removed
- Toppings: Fresh parsley, pomegranate seeds, freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Fill a large pot with water and bouillon cube. Bring to a boil.
- Place the cauliflower into the water. Lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until a knife can be easily inserted into the cauliflower.
- When your cauliflower is soft, scoop it out with a strainer or slotted spoon. Shake off any access water.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. You may need to rotate your baking sheet halfway through in order to get even browning on all sides.
- When it’s almost done baking, warm up your NONA Style-Carbonara and prepare any toppings. **
- Remove the finished cauliflower from the oven and place it onto a serving dish.
- Top the cauliflower with hot NONA Style-Carbonara, fresh parsley, black pepper, and pomegranate seeds.
- Buon Appetito! Dégustez!
Tips and tricks
*We only tested this with a vegan-chicken flavoured bouillon, but any kind would work. Have fun with it! Add some veggie stock, maybe some white wine, bay leaves, garlic – the possibilities are endless.
**Use whatever toppings you like! NONA Style-Fromagée would be delicious on this, maybe paired with some smoky vegan bacon bits.