This recipe is a staff favourite. We used to make it for food festivals and everyone LOVED it. Serve it with a vegan protein for a tasty and healthy meal!
NONA’S ALFREDO BAKED BROCCOLI
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 head Broccoli
- 1 pouch NONA sauce Style-Alfredo
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Wash and chop broccoli into florets
- Place in a small casserole dish and cover with the NONA sauce Style-Alfredo, mixing to incorporate.
- Cover the casserole dish in tin foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil and continue baking for 10 minutes, or until the broccoli is cooked and top is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before digging in!
- Buon Appetito!