NONA’S ALFREDO CAULIFLOWER ‘STEAK’
Total time: 50 minutes (mostly hands off!)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 pouch NONA sauce Style-Alfredo
- A few handfuls of spinach
- Parsley and chilli flakes (optional, for garnish)
1. Slice cauliflower into large chunks (steaks).
2. Lightly brush steaks with oil and salt.
3. Bake in the oven at 400F for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown. Flip steaks halfway through.
4. Warm NONA sauce Style-Alfredo in a pot with a few handfuls of spinach, until heated through.
5. Top your Cauliflower Steak with the Alfredo mixture, garnishing with parsley and chili flakes if desired.
6. DEVOUR! Buon Appetito!
Trucs et astuces
*Put two cauliflower steaks together to create a “Cauliflower star” with NONA in the middle. Great if you’re wanting an impressive looking meal!