NONA’S CHICK’N ALFREDO BURGER
Total time: 10 minutes
- NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE
- Burger bun of choice
- Vegan chick’n patty
- Sun Dried tomatoes (we used the jarred kind, in oil)
- Fresh spinach
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Other toppings of choice! (like mayo, mustard, pickles, NONA Cheesy-Style Sauce)
- Cook your vegan chick’n patty (on the stove top or in the oven) until golden brown. If you’d like your burger bun toasted, this is the time!
- Add your NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE to a pot and heat until warm, stirring frequently.
- Build your burger! Spread NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE on your bottom bun. Top with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, vegan chick’n patty, NONA ALFREDO-STYLE SAUCE, and cilantro (if using).
- Buon Appetito! Enjoy your meal!